Tuesday 22 November 2011

Dissertation Time

Well it the time for choosing a dissertation subject again. Some of my classmates have clear ideas of what they want to do and some don't have any real idea.

My topic s a tricky one, to start with it was disallowed already once for my undergraduate but I'm now hoping that at Masters level it will be allowed as it raising interesting questions of social acceptance and of social media and it's development.

What will I do if it's disallowed again? do I even bother with it or just choose something really boring and give up. There a little part of me that just won't give up on things and it's got me this far so maybe I should listen to it.

So here goes, my dissertation subject is on the use of social media to increase social acceptance for alternative lifestyle events and has by increasing social acceptance increased attendance at events such as Erotica 2011 at Earls Court.

Well the time is drawing close when a decision needs to be made, what shall I go with........????

More to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment