Wednesday 26 October 2011

So much to do so little time

With reading week half gone what have I read! not many books, but an awful lot of twitter and Facebook, nope not lazy, just doing research for my Media Relations and Social Media Assignment.

I've been staring at the screen for two days, (that reminds me I must wear my reading glasses) and I've made headway, wether my group mate Serge will think I have or not is yet to be seen, (maybe I can cheer him up with banana cake)

I blog as thoughts come into my mind. I'm looking forward to Halloween and bonfire night, I'm going to take a bunch of students from the halls upto Blackheath for the fireworks and If we get organised enough we are trying to get a BBQ for them. in a way as Paul Simpson one of the lecturers said I'm doing PR just by organising it, getting people together, communicating with them, informing them, this is PR in practice.

Now going to try and resurrect my RSS reader and update my linkedin profile, clocks ticking...........

No comments:

Post a Comment