Monday 3 October 2011

Well this was unexpected!

After my last Blog over a year ago where I said it would be my last, I've learned to say, never say never. Having finished my degree at University of Greenwich, I've now decided on more literary punishment and started a Masters in PR.

Today is the start of week three and having spent the first two weeks getting to know my new classmates it truly is an international course with students from all over the world.

There have been some high and low spots since my previous Blogs, high - graduating, Low the very sad loss to suicide of one of my classmates, Jose, who would of been in his element on the PR MA, I still miss him. The graduation ceremony was poorer for him not being there.

So here I am again, having to write a blog under duress for the course I'm studying. I think that blogging has a limited life and within a few years will have vanished as a fad - let history prove me wrong but as a stand alone form of social media it's limited and unless you invest time in keeping it updated and current, can become just another time consuming part of your media life.

This is my first visit of this new stage in my life and lets see where it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment